- Uranium is a white and black metallic chemical that is 70% more dense then lead and is slightly less dense then gold.
- Uranium is mainly needed for nuclear weapons and nuclear power stations.
- About half of the uranium that is mined today is used to produce nuclear weapons.
- Most nuclear weapons countries use uranium in nuclear weapons before they use it for nuclear power stations.
- There are 1100 nuclear reactors operating throughout the world, and only 430 are used to generate electricity. Read more
Media on this Channel
*Elim Students Against Uranium* (ESAU)
… Read more